Our Jamaica 2014 Part 2

It's been a few weeks since we've been back from our trip to Jamaica. I can still hear the ocean and smell the sand. I can still feel the vibes of our entire weekend. And certainly haven't forgotten about all that delicious food we had! 

Below are some pictures from Friday nights beach barbecue. It was a beautiful evening, thanks to Half Moon Resort chefs and entertainment. 
The food was so good I wish I could have taken some home to eat the next day. There was so much to choose from and enjoy.  

The weather was perfect. The music was just right. The people, the great conversations over dinner and after, the fact that we were getting ready to celebrate the union of our close friends, made the evening extra special. I was in heaven and so was David. It was an experience we will never forget and we wouldn't want to. 
















After dinner everyone gathered around to watch a hermit crab race. 




David, his smile, and the full moon peeking through - beautiful.







What a perfect night. We celebrated in Jamaica under the full moon on Friday the 13th. She was a beautiful site to see. 


We ended the night partying and having so much fun at Pier 1 nightclub in Montego Bay.





post signature

Comments

  1. Jamaica is truly one of the most romantic places on earth. We've been there twice and even though I want to see other parts of the world I could just go back there over and over. I love the new look on your blog. It's been a long time since I've visited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?