Mother's Day Goodies + A List of What I Know For Sure


~ A basket full of goodies which held a few of my favorite, favorite things.
~ Cards created by two of the baddest stick drawing little people I know.
~ Time reflecting on what I mean to my family. 
~ Knowing that celebrating me is not just a one day affair. 
~ Appreciating that the word Mother is a verb.
~ To some, I'm no longer Mommy, I'm Mom. Not sure how I feel about that but for now, it's fine.
~ Seeing the fruit from planting all those mama seeds.
~ Grateful that they chose me
~ The joy that's in my heart from knowing that they know...they are enough.


Her. And, this face. xx


Can't wait to wear this Caftan on the beach. Love the color. 

Icing sure knows how to top the cake.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!