Fabulous Finds Friday #23 Thank You, Mommy's Club!





Say hello to my newest friend. I carry it with me wherever I go, thanks to Mommy's Club

Do you use hand sanitizers? I use them all the time, especially on my kids. But little did I know the stuff I was using was alcohol based and was drying out my skin. On top of that it wasn't toxic-free so now I'm "cleaning" my hands with chemicals. Great. I stopped using it but couldn't find another that I liked and when you're on the go with your family these little babies come in handy. 

Things I love about Perfect Touch:

~ Easy to carry around
~ Non-toxic (Huge plus)
~ Non-Alcohol
~ Doesn't dry out my skin
~ Has a faint scent that's barely noticeable. (A plus when I want my hands to smell like my lotion or oils I put on).

I found Mommy's Club through The Mom Bloggers club. I've been a member of Mom Bloggers club since 2007 and I absolutely heart Jennifer James, the founder. 

So, if you use hand sanitizers and would like to try this little baby out click on the Mommy's Club picture in my sidebar. It'll take you straight to my page. Enjoy!

As I'm getting older I notice my hands get dryer faster than usual so I'm very particular as to what I use on them. What kinds of hand lotions, oils, or butters do you use to help with dryness? 


post signature

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:53 PM

    Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to
    write a little comment to support you.

    Here is my page :: http://www.danielasandoni.it/content/what-expect-disability-lawyers-toronto-3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?