Wordless Wednesday..#18 Rembering 9/11






Check out more of my WW's here!

Comments

  1. Very nice tribute.

    Mine's up, stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, wonderful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tribute Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet tribute of 9/11.

    Mine is up at Photographic Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:25 AM

    what a great tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice tribute...prayers for them...happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:07 AM

    great tribute!

    very heartwarming song

    ReplyDelete
  8. A moving tribute to a terrible day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:12 AM

    great tribute. nice music too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:29 AM

    great idea for creating this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fitting tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's a wonderful tribute - such powerful photos... Happy WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh those shots I cried---some too hard to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:51 AM

    awesome tribute. very touching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone. Joyismygoal, I know what you mean, they could be hard to look at some times.

    I just discovered Natalie Brown, I really like her music. Has anyone else ever heard of her before?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great slideshow! :) Happy WW and thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great montage.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3:27 PM

    What a great tribute to 911. I still can't believe it's been 6 years!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a very nice tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thats a wonderful tribute of 9/11

    ReplyDelete
  21. I cried so many times yesterday!
    We'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good choices in pictures that you posted. A wonderful tribute. God Bless America and let us never forget.
    (Sorry I'm a bit late in coming around to visit your WW this week! I'm still trying to catch up.)

    ReplyDelete
  23. makes me sad all over again. nice tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great entry. We'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks everyone! Let's do this again next week, shall we?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!