Currently where the light is.


Currently ~

Following my pleasures.

Pushing past the uncomfortable.

Embracing this new day.

Accepting my life as my greatest gift.

Being still. Listening. Observing. 

Big, beautiful smiles from within.

"I can handle all experiences in my life." - My daily mantra.

Satellite Call by Sara Bareilles 

Being brave with my life.

Accepting change.

Writing fearlessly.

Taking back my power.

Remembering my goodness.


Now, your turn. Where are you currently? Where is the light?


post signature

Comments

  1. In a very uncomfortable space with me. It's exposed, vulnerable, but navigating through it with gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Marie. You've got my support. Go for it beautiful light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?