Our Trip to M&M's World


I have a weakness when it comes peanut m&m's. I go crazy for them. Of course I don't get to eat as much as I used to but that's okay because I get to watch my kids indulge. I secretly satisfy my craving vicariously through them. 

Today was a "fun" day according to them. We went to the M&M's World store. Their eyes lit up as soon as we pulled up. We were greeted by four huge m&m statues just beckoning us to come on in. And so we did.

Buuuuttt, 


...before we headed out there we met up with my King for lunch. These are  moments we enjoy creating because of the long hours my King works. 





 





You're supposed to stand in the green circle for a few minutes while the sensor above "reads" your mood. I don't know how accurate it is but Princess Tanisha's reading was, "a little nutty, but hides it well", ha! There might be some truth to it after all. 


Me at the end of the day..wiped out. 

post signature

Comments

  1. Such lovely photos! Your entire crew has grown up so much! Thanks for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shelly xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!