Farmers Market Goodies



There was so much to see at the farmers market but, we didn't get to see nearly as much as we wanted before we had to run out of there and pick up our oldest from work. Having a working child has been quite the juggling act. It's been almost 4 months and we still feel like we're running around hectic all the time. It's like adding another baby to the mix where adjustments have to be made which take time to get used to.

Before we left we did get to see a few of the gems sold at the market every week. Here is something you may not know about me, I'm a soap addict. I love, love, love a delicious bar of soap. Not just any 'ole soap however. It has to be the ones that are naturally, handmade, they get me every time
(Hint, hint...if you make soaps and would love a review, I'm your gal ;)

Click the button below to see a few pictures ;), enjoy.


(See, what I tell ya, I'm passionate about my soaps. Ask my family, lol. We stood there for a good half and hour talking to the owners, learning about their soaps and testing all the different flavors until I finally made my decision.)





Have a beautiful weekend xoxoxo,
post signature

Comments

  1. Such lovely photographs! I love soaps too! Is this in Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly :) Nope, not in the A. Check out the first pic ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!