Brand New Day, Brand New Me


Welcome back! I'm so very glad you are here with me. I've been away for a little while but  in the grand scheme of things it truly hasn't been that long. I needed the time away, it served me and my family well. 

Not much has changed around here but I have made some minor changes and will continue to do so as time goes on. For starters my header is brand new, thanks to my amazingly talented, husband. I'm truly blessed to have a man who knows his way around design work and other things, so I think I'll keep him ;-)


But what I really want to share with you are the tabs at the top of my blog that features two new additions to the family. One is my Tumblr blog which I use as inspiration and a place to share some of the 10,000 or so pictures hubs and others have taken of me. Another is a link to some of the pieces from my book, "Whispers From My Soul" which I'm very excited about. It's been a long time coming.

It's truly is a brand new day, xoxoxo




 


post signature

Comments

  1. welcome back, Welcome Back, WELCOME BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome back Lisa! Glad to see all is well with you. Looking forward to seeing more of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!