My Fall Inpired Looks via Polyvore


Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. I don't know, maybe it's because my birthday falls during this season, or maybe it's the beautiful colors that glow from the trees, or maybe it's because I enjoy cool temperatures. My blog colors reflect this season as well. There are so many reasons to choose from that I'd rather not choose. I love fall for all of these reasons and more.

Here are a few outfits I found while browsing Pinterest - still, my favorite place to hang online when I want to relax and be inspired. You can "Peek Inside My Closet" to find more fall inspired looks. These outfits were just a few I found and were calling out my name. This, my friends, is my style to the T. ;-)











Do you get inspired by things you see on Pinterest?

post signature

Comments

  1. PIN is just too much fun...I
    Love the first dress and the leopard flats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look you up on Pinterest, Mrs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is your birthday? Mine just passed on the 20th.
    That first outfit is EVERYTHING!!! Cute.

    Miss Daja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, Miss Daja!!
    Mine is on the 5th of November, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB!!! I love your style hunni! Great looks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!