Celebrating with Yelp Elite's and Capital Grille


Sunday afternoon I attended an Atlanta's Yelp Elite event that was held at the new Capital Grille location, located in the Atlanta Perimeter Mall area. They've been open for six weeks now and have been serving our Atlanta folks real good. This location might be new but Capital Grille has been around for years and has another location here in Atlanta in Buckhead. 

We were definitely wined and dined in style. 


The appetizers and cocktail drinks were delicious. I had the pleasure of being introduced to one of their infamous drinks, the Stoley Doley which is an alcoholic beverage that contains pineapple infused in vodka for around seven days. This drink was so good I kept them coming. The red wine was a nice addition to the appetizers and the butternut squash soup with mushrooms was incredible. They did an absolute fabulous job.

Capital Grille is the perfect place to host private dining events as they provide a variety of private dining rooms to choose from. From small private gatherings to lavish dinner parties to business meetings. Whatever your need they have the space to accommodate. 


 Joi and Kim


Yelp Atlanta always does a fabulous job in choosing locations to have our little, and sometimes not so little events. This was a private event for some of the Elite Yelpers, those who are dedicated to making Yelp Atlanta the best it can be. And, of course it's always a pleasure to mix and mingle with old and new friends. 

Just for attending everyone was entered into a drawing that would award the winner two $50 gift cards to Capital Grille. Guess who that lucky winner was...Moi ;-) When I heard my name called I went running down the isle like I was on The Price Is Right, LOL!!

Thanks @YelpAtlanta, @CapitalGrille & @TheWineExpert for a great event! I'll definitely be using my reward soon!


Good Times! Good People! Good Food!
post signature

Comments

  1. Lmaoooo @ went running down the isle like I was on The Price Is Right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that you could have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a GOOD time!!
    Glad to see your enjoyed yourself and thanks for telling us about YELP.

    Miss Daja

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!