Fabulous Finds Friday #16 Off The Shoulder by Essie


Wow! I haven't done one of these in a minute. I amaze me at how I find the time to do ALL that I do, whew!! Sometimes I get overwhelmed just thinking about it, and forget about writing it down in a things to do list. I give in before the list is done. LOL.


Anyways, today's Fabulous Find was actually sent to me by Klout as one of the many perks they like to send to their users. I love nail colors and this one was a hit for me. How did they know ;-)

Off The Shoulder by Essie

post signature


Comments

  1. Very vibrant. I may get this on my next pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it, Reginia!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!