I’ll Have Two Digitinis Please!!


Fun, Fun, Fun at Cupcakes & #Digitini @BeEverywhere!
digitini
Sojourner Ruth, Execumama and Sojouner’s Sister (far right)
digitini2
I love to socialize, meet new people and hang out with old friends and blogging has provided so many opportunityiess for me to do just that. On Friday, I was invited to attend Cupcakes & #Digitini by @BeEverywhere in honor of a long time blogger friend, Ananda Leeke, founder of Digital Sisterhood Network. What an amazing woman. If you've ever had the opportunity to experience her or her work you know what I'm talking about. I've known Ananda since 2005 and guess what, this was the very first time I met her in real life and it was a moment to remember. She has inspired me from afar and when we saw each other it was like seeing an old friend and mentor.Our connection felt like it was long overdue. It's these moments right here that have made blogging the amazing experience it has been for me.
anandaleekeandme anandaleekeandme2
Ananda holding her award presented to her by BeEverywhere
anandaleeke
digitini4
Swarthy Daisy, Excumama, and Brotha Tech
digitini5
Loved this cute little polaroid shot!excumamaakilahBig beautiful smile at an inside joke we had going on :-) ~ Execumam Akilah Richards

Execumama showing some love and support to Jai Stone and her first issue of Black Love Magazine.
One of my favorite fashion blogger by far, Eboni ~ Fashionista Next Door.
Swarthy Daisy enjoying smiles and fellowship.
digitini11One of the best parts about the evening was carpooling with Akilah and enjoying our conversations to and from the event. Much Love xoxo
Thanks @BeEverywhere and team for having me, I had a great time! I’m looking forward to connecting again. @omgcupandcakes you made my tastebuds smile. The cupcakes were slamming! Thanks to @Cirocstaratl for serving up a delicious martini  - so good that I had two cups.

post signature

Comments

  1. Hi Digital Sister Lisa,

    Thank you for coming to Digitini on May 18. Your presence was a true blessing. I loved your blog post and the photos. So glad we finally connected in person. See you at BlogHer and Blogalicious!

    Blessings,

    Ananda

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I loved reading the Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd. What a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to connect IRL with my digital sisters! I had a blast, as evidenced by my giant grins!! Thanks for sharing, Lisa! It was divine to hang with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to have you in the Everywhere offices!! We love having our out of town #DigitalSister Ananda here, and it was even better because of the huge group of Atlanta people who showed up! Thanks for the great post & the great photos. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa for the Everywhere shout out and sharing your wonderful pictures and event experience -- it's always fun to have bloggers drop by the office. :)
    Cheers!
    Liz, the Everywhere team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!