National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day


How are you fabulous, gorgeous, amazing, wonderful, inspiring, HUMAN BEINGS doing? Each day I think of you! Each moment I'm inspired to create because of you! I'm here and BEING who I am because I have a desire to give...to you!

I just want to say...
THANK YOU!


Saturday, March 10th was National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, did you know? I didn't have a clue until I was asked by Author Skyy Banks who is also a freelance writer, and staunch activist for HIV/AIDS awareness, to be a guest blogger and write an inspirational article that would leave women feeling on top of the world. I wrote it and hoped that it would inspire at least one beautiful soul. I wrote it and hoped to inject a spark that would get their engines going. I wrote it and hoped that someone, somewhere would be inspired and I want to share it with you!

Follow this link and it will take you to the article.

#daretobeinspired #NWGHAAD

post signature

Comments

  1. Found your blog on MBC and love reading it now. If you want to follow back: http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TrendyMomReviews ~ Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!