My Shade of Brown Pillow Box Review


I was so excited to see what I was going to get in my first delivery from My Shade of Brown. I received my box last week and took a few days to get familiar with the products. I haven't been able to try all but I did try some and am pleased with them. Take a look at the video as I go through all the samples and if you want to receive a pillow box of your own every month you can sign up at myshadeofbrown.com
and make sure to follow them on twitter @myshadeofbrown  

*In the video I go into detail about what this is all about and what you have to do to get in!

Enjoy ~



post signature

Comments

  1. Love the video and the review. I don't subscribe to any monthly boxes but this does sound like something I would be interested in. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this. For $10 a month I think I will try this out. Thanks for sharing. I love Lamik products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Haute Mommy ~ Yes, loves it! Check it out and when you do let me know what you think :-)


    Mimi ~ I'm not familiar with Lamik products but anything mineral make-up I'm in. Let me know what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!