The Road Ahead



Found this picture while browsing my Flikie Wallpaper early yesterday morning on my Android phone. I love the pics they have to choose from. Well, anyway I found it around 3:30 in the morning while I was laying in my bed, sitting up along side my Husband, talking.  

The picture was perfect because it told a story of exactly how I was feeling...
The road ahead is unclear but yet it's a road I have to take. Not sure what's around that bend because my vision is blurry but I can't allow that to stop me. I have to keep moving forward. Keep moving forward in the face of uncertainty, doubt, fear, all that good stuff, and damnit, find the thrill in that!

The "find the thrill in that" part came as an after affect when I realized that all of the other feelings were starting to grip hold of me. Instead I chose to find my way around them and get on with it! 

I decided to share the picture on my "Yellows" Pinterest Board and one of my friends and fellow bloggers came up with her own interpretations of it, which I thought were beautiful as well. Her interpretations read: The road less traveled or the road left behind. 

Beautiful! Thanks, Angie!

What do you see?

post signature

Comments

  1. This picture is basically life. If we knew what was ahead would that make us change our path? Sometimes there are blessings in the worse of times that impact us the most. Go forward with courage and don't walk the path alone. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JenJen ~ Yes!! This moved me to feelings of liberation. Thank you beautiful, Jen for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:17 PM

    Heya! I know this is kind of off-topic however
    I had to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
    I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary
    everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able
    to share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have
    any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.

    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my blog post: english-chinese interpreter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!