Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
so cute!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteCamelia ~ thanks! It's a keeper and so is he ;-)
ReplyDeleteEbbs ~ thank u!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's very cute..love hubbies who surprise!!
ReplyDeleteCute cute
ReplyDeleteMrs. Pancakes ~ I know, they are the best ;-)
ReplyDeleteDr. Reginia ! Thank you Lady!!
ReplyDeletePink is my favorite! I think it looks wonderful on brown skin.
ReplyDeleteI love that pink blouse!!!! I hope your having a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteGo hubby! Cute top
ReplyDeleteMally
xox
Lioness ~ I am having a great weekend and I hope you are too, lovely :-)
ReplyDeleteSincerely Mally ~ Welcome to my place and thank you for becoming a Google Friend :-) Thanks for the compliment!
ReplyDeletelovely shirt ;-)
ReplyDeleteJenJen ~ It's one of my favs too!
ReplyDeleteRochelle's Closet ~ Thank you Lovely Lady! Welcome to my place and I'm glad you stopped by :-)
ReplyDeleteGet it hubby! And you look fab!
ReplyDeleteShanequa ~ Thanks, Lady ;-)
ReplyDelete