T.I. And Tiny The Family Hustle


TIandTiny_The-Family-Hustle_mini

"VH1 is about to give America an in-depth look into the world of multi-platinum recording artist T.I. in the new series “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” premiering on December 5, 2011 at 9PM ET. The new series follows the “King of the South” at his most vulnerable, as T.I. re-acclimates back into his life as a father, husband, son, musician, apparel magnate, businessman, actor and best-selling author (Power & Beauty)."

post signature

Comments

  1. I'll be watching! I love that picture for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi ~ Hey Lady! I love this picture too and I just might tune in myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they look great in that pic, I'll be watching too! It would be interesting to see him just around the house

    ReplyDelete
  4. As crazy as they are together they make it work somehow!! I wish them well with the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo.

    Not really a T.I. fan, but might have to catch a few episodes and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New York State of Mom ~ Yes, I love seeing a Man around his home with his woman and kids, it's a beautiful thing. I'm a T.I. fan so this would be a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. Pancakes ~ They do make it work, don't they! I'm with you...I hope all works well for them and their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don ~ I love the photo too! I hear you...even if one is not a fan they do make you want to watch. I might catch a few myself because even though I'm a fan, I don't do reality t.v.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!