Hola!!


Hi Lovies!! I miss you guys so much!

~ I've been very busy this past week taking care of my home, my family, and myself. I did make it to Jeju this past Monday which gave me space to relax, release, and regroup. I spent over an hour in one of the healing rooms reading, resting, and falling asleep. I woke up drenched, feeling like I just had a good workout but didn't have to exert myself like I actually did. This is one of the reasons why I love this place so much. I lay, or sit and the room does the rest along with my willingness to stay in the room long enough for body to receive what it needs. I fell asleep, which wasn't my intention at all but my body had other plans. Don't you just love how your body tells you exactly what it needs. We humans have a slight issue with the way this works though. We don't listen long enough to what our bodies are telling us, what signs its gently (and sometimes not so gently) showing us. Slow down and listen, your body is calling for some attention.


~ I haven't been able to leave my usual comments on my favorite blogs but I have been reading and thinking about you guys. I will be by soon to leave my love.

~ Any tool that will make blogging easier is a must have, yes? Well for a while I've been wanting to try out the Blogger mobile app which allows you to post on the go. I'm using it right now for this post and I used it for another previous post. I like it so far. I've noticed a few things are a little off, like my alignment, and picture sizes. I haven't been successful inserting any links easily either and my font size is different but I'm sure if I play around with it more i'll have a better understanding. Once the post is published if I want to change picture sizes, insert links, change font size I can do so as soon as I have access to my laptop. Do you use Blogger's app to post on your blog?

~ Did any of you go see Jay Z and Kanye?? I wanted to go see them so bad but had to pass this time. We are moving in a few weeks so going to see them in concert is not a priority right now. But it sure would have been nice!

~ Yesterday me and Camelia, The Blooming Diva went to go see the play Motherhood, loved it! The play will be here through November. I will be posting about it soon.


Smooches,


post signature




Comments

  1. I like your blog, I'm following it now. I can't wait to visit that museum next time I'm in ATL. This is such a postitive blog. I'm going to start paying attention to my body and what its trying to tell me.

    Please stop by my Blog and say hi.

    Tarahandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are well and taking care of yourself. I have learned how important it is when I get messages from my body and know that I have to act fast. Of course it took me getting older to finally "get it"! I wish you all the best for your move. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarah ~ Thank you! I'm so glad this post has touched you in that way :-) I'll be sure to stop by and visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly ~ Thanks for the sweet wishes. It's going to be a major haul, as you know moving families my size but we are looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping by Lady. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!