Hi Lovies

DSCN2654I had a full weekend and I am exhausted to say the least but I’m ready for a wonderful week ahead! Yesterday I had the opportunity to celebrate with one of my favorite consignment shop second year anniversary. I’ve got lots of pictures and a wonderful story to come. Last night me and the Hubstar hit up a new spot in the heart of Buckhead called, Beluga Martini Bar and we had a freakin’ BLAST!! The live band was off the chain!! I’ll be writing a review about it this week on yelp and I’ll be sure to let ya’ll know when I do. Friday my kids and I visited Grandma’s. Don’t you just love Grandma’s? I was in need of a new make-up bag and who do I call for that, Mom of course. She’s always got the good stuff. Shopping in her closet is like shopping at one of the finest thrift stores in ATL, LOL. We also hit up a few library’s in search of one of the American Girls books for Gabby. She’s in a book club and needs to get ready for that. This week Hubby and I have some birthday celebrations to attend with friends, looking forward to that and other little things going on here and there. Speaking of celebrations my birthday is coming up in November!! November 5th is my birthday and I’m so looking forward to celebrating moi! I’ve been spending some more time on my Pinterest filling up my closet’s wishlist. As soon as you can, stop by and peep the goods.

I hope you guys accomplish all that your heart desires this week. If you believe you will, you will.

 

post signature

Comments

  1. hey suga...glad you had a good weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that you had a nice weekend... happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camelia ~ Hey Lady! Thank you!! It was great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace ~ Thank you!! Have a wonderful day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so afraid to try Pinterest because I am sure that I will become totally addicted once I start.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! So glad to hear you had a fabulous weekend! I went on my first consignment store shopping spree...let me just say...I am HOOKED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little man slept the weekend away. Saturday 3.5 hour nap and Sunday over 4 hours. Parent teacher conferences this week means busy week for hubby and I.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie ~ You will become addicted, LOL!! But, it's really not that much to maintain that's why I love it! I use it as my wishlist. I've already bought something that I pinned a little while ago, can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravoe Runway ~ Hi Lady! Why am I not surprised, LOL!! It's so easy to get hooked and it's so worth it!! Thanks for stopping by. I absolutely love your 10 yr young jeans ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. JenJen ~ Sounds like you had a peaceful weekend, lucky, lucky you! And it sounds like that's exactly what you needed to get ready for this week. Wishing you a smooth week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!