Fabulous Finds Friday #5, I Got ROTD BABY!!

lisacorlandoflorida
{pic taken at the infamous Planet Hollywood in Orlando, Fl in Downtown Disney!}

Do you Yelp? If so add me as a friend so we can keep up with each others reviews, travels and the such. This morning I woke up to find fabulosity sitting in my inbox from my fellow yelpers. Yelp.com is a review site that anyone can join for free and write reviews on restaurants, stores, different venues, etc, etc. I joined back in April when I wanted to broaden my writing and I figured since I’m always out and about sampling new tastes, places, and people (<---- not literally, lol) why not write about it. Check out my reviews here, lisacreviews.yelp.com
post signature

Comments

  1. I need to be more active on Yelp especially since we are starting to explore our area more. Congrats on being featured! You are gorgeous! You know that, but I had to tell ya anyway, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena ~ Thank you! I already loved going out to eat and learning about new places so it was a good match. I've visited so many places because of the reviews from fellow yelpers. Like the Asian desert spot I went to on Sunday. If I didn't read the reviews about it I wouldn't have known what to expect and what try. Knowing things like that makes it so helpful and easy to try some place new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow on you!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cortnie Elizabeth ~ Thank you for the compliment, yellow is my favorite color! Thanks for visiting my blog, will check out yours soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!