Word{ful} Wednesday…#52 We Support LAMA!


I’m so proud of my team!! On Saturday morning me, hubby, and our two oldest put on our running shoes and with everything we had in us completed a 5K walk/run  in support of The Literacy Alliance of Metro Atlanta. It was great being able to do it as a family. We encouraged and pushed each other to make it to the finish line. You don’t know how good we felt crossing over the finish line! This was the kids first and they did absolutely great.

C360_2011-09-24 07-52-47

C360_2011-09-24 08-05-22

C360_2011-09-24 08-53-55

I turned around and captured them in action. Do you see the whole mini-me thing going on here? Serious business. 

C360_2011-09-24 07-59-27

Ready to get it, get it!!
post signature

Comments

  1. You are so good! I love doing these kind of things with my Family, too!
    Happy WW!

    Hug´s,
    Verena

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job guys!! you supported a great cause, had some family time & good exercise!! win-win for everyone!! keep up the good work!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verena ~ Thanks for the kind compliment! I'll be visiting you soon.

    Blooming Diva ~ Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Sounds like it was for a really great cause. Thanks for the comments on my site. The adoption of our two girls has been the most rewarding thing I've done in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so inspirational! i need to make it my business to do a 5k. . . baby steps

    =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ross ~ Thanks for stopping by. Your story is very inspiring to so many. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have You Lived Today ~ Taking baby steps is the best way to go. Try walking a half mile first and build from there. Go for it and I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!