2 + 2 = 4 ~ It’s A Date!


C360_2011-09-29 18-56-49

(That bag was a gift from my mom, I love it! She is such a fashionista!)

C360_2011-09-29 18-57-33C360_2011-09-29 18-57-55

Thursday afternoon D and I had the pleasure of having lunch with two of our beautiful friends, Jason and Kelly! I love good times like these, good food, laughter, and fellowship. We met in Buckhead at one of D and my favorite places to eat and held up the outside patio for some hours catching up on good times.
Enjoyed hanging with you guys. Thanks for the conversations and holding a place within your hearts for us! xoxo
Check out Jason’s page on Facebook, A Deeper Love ~
post signature

Comments

  1. Thanks for the companionship, friendship, love and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly ~ {{Hugs}} See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having lunch with friends is such a treat. I love that yellow bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Reginia ~ It really is! My mom knew I was going to love this bag! She has had it since I was a wee little girl, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!