Not Gone Be Able To Do It!

 

Ladies, I had to admit it to myself and give in. I’m not fit enough to do it this time around and that’s quite ok with me. I was disappointed at first but relieved as well. Maybe if it were just a tad bit shorter. No, maybe if it were a hell of a lot shorter. You have to know your limits man, and make adjustments accordingly. I would love to, but not going to die trying.

You can do it if you want. Go here and sign up fast. The early bird registration has already ended.

post signature

Comments

  1. thanks for the follow, now following you back.

    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.... I'm swinging by to show the love!!! Can't wait to check out more of your site!

    ~Ola
    iluv2save.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Lovely blog! I'm your newest follower! Hope you can follow me back :)

    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!