Mrs. Carter

Do you know what I love about this beautiful soul? Her PASSION! Whatever she does you can see it oozing out of her and watch it as it spills all over the audience. And, I can particularly (even for a moment) feel the jolt of energy that surges through her husband as he watches on. What a turn on!!
I'm a fan of Beyonce' drive for excellence and I'm wishing her and Jay-Z the best as they embark on this new journey of parenting. What a musically inclined child this will be.
I enjoyed her performance and as usual, her intentional statement at the end, revealing her newly found joy and love brewing in her womb.
Enjoy!!

post signature

Comments

  1. Enjoyed reading your site for the first time tonight. I to think that this child will have all the gifts of music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross ~ welcome!! Thanks for stopping by. They are definitely a talented duo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!