It's That Crazy Love Thang




I really wasn't expecting to even like this movie as much as I did. But I did. And in fact, I liked it so much I had to see it twice. A couple of Friday's ago I was out alone. My week was coming to an end and I needed some winding down time. I had a few errands to run in the morning and by that afternoon I was hungry and ready to eat lunch. But I couldn't figure out where to go. I had my book with me and I knew I wanted to get a few pages read. Well, that didn't work out so instead I decided to catch a bite to eat at one of Atlanta's dinner and a movie spots. I thought, "A date at the movie theater alone, isn't a bad idea at all". I checked out my Fandango App on my android, (love that App) and saw that Crazy, Stupid, Love was about to start in 5 mins and I was about 5mins away, perfect. Halfway through the movie I couldn't wait to see it again and was already planning my date with Hubby to see it. I ate, had a good laugh and a good time. Who doesn't laugh at Steve Carell? He's one funny dude.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, check it out. You might be as pleasantly surprised as I was. This was "me time" well spent!

post signature

Comments

  1. I love a successful "me date." I'll have to check this movie out. That actor really isn't one of my favorites, but I won't hold it against him! LOL... Glad you enjoyed your time out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me time and Steve Carrell. I'll put this one on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!