Honey Love


The sweetness of Her Honey is all over me
I taste, I bathe, and become one with it's sweet embrace, I can't escape ~

My body wants it dripping down my curvaceous hips, I love the way it glistens on my lips.
I take it in and want for more of this sugary sweetness that I so adore.

I'm lost in the flow of this Honey Love Affair ~

The beat of them drums, so loud in my ears as I dance and move my body the whispers that I hear....

entice me to move my hips,

entice me to lick my lips,

entice me to caress my_ _ _ _!

Taste the sweetness of Her Honey
Taste the sweetness of Her Love~

I'm open wide, ready to receive
ready to receive my Honey Love ~


post signature

Comments

  1. Whew! This should be titled HOT Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momsweb ~ it was hot love and I enjoyed every drip ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!