Ho’oponopono

LotusFlower I accept myself and all that I AM. I am a part of this world that is filled with miracles upon miracles, from the dirt that I walk on to the moon and sun. I am precious, I believe!

Right now I am doing some work on myself to clear and remove some things from my past that have been plaguing since me before I can remember. As I was meditating and doing some deep breathing work I felt in me a calm that soothed my heart. As the tears flowed, I took a deep breath and just listened. The word GUILT settled in my mind and lingered until I faced it. I looked deeper and felt the generations before me carrying the same thing. I felt it in my womb. The pain was deep. The tears began to flow even more but, it wasn’t a feeling of sadness that I was experiencing. It was more like a feeling of clarity. I was very clear that in that moment that not only was I carrying guilt that was mine but certainly from those past. 
Sweat now dripped down my face. The heat in the room was all over me but as uncomfortable as I was, I was determined to stay in it. I didn’t want to leave the feelings prematurely. I needed to face the dark. I needed to go into my dungeon and embrace it, talk with it, feel it, love it, rock it, and nurture it. This was the reason I became fearful when I did, it was the reason I became controlling when I did, it was the reason I became angry when I did, it was the reason for the pain that I felt so deep that I couldn’t even explain. It was the reason for all these things and more and so I welcomed it, danced with it, dealt with it and, forgave myself.

This is the time of the year when practices of clearing rituals take place in order to remove those things that keep you from being who you truly are. Some of the things I use to assist me with this are, candles, affirmations, soft music, mantras, special stones / crystals. I use these things because they resonate with me. My sense of peace during this process comes from my willingness to move forward even when it doesn’t feel good. I do this for others as well. The end results are truly the beginning of new life and new beginnings. I encourage the use of pictures in order to a have visuals. It could be a picture of a loved one or someone you don’t know personally, but for what ever reason this person reminds you of how you’d like to see yourself. I encourage becoming quiet and listening for the message(s) you receive from within. 

Here are a few Mantras that I like to use as reminders. Repeat with me:
I Love Myself, I Love Myself Ase! Ase-O! (pronounced with a short "a" sound, A-shay. Ase – another way of saying the familiar “Amen”, or it simply means, "I agree") I usually sing this one.
I Trust Myself
I Follow My Heart
I Deeply Love And Accept Myself
I Listen To My Guidance
Action Reveals The Next Step

Ho’oponopono (pronounced just like it’s spelled: Ho-Opono-Pono. It's an Hawaiian Mantra, means: I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You, I Love You.  I say this to myself (especially) during this time of clearing when focusing on healing myself. This is a very, very powerful Mantra that has been tried and proven. Take just a few minutes to read one powerful self-healing success story using this Mantra, it will blow your mind!
buddha
With Love, Light, Peace, Grace and Beauty ~







Comments

  1. As always, thank you for sharing, Lisa. I am also in the clearing phase, as the Winter Solstice is ideal for this, and so much has happened already! The results are on-going, and spill over into elements outside of the actual thing I thought I was clearing. When hubby and I clear, we also use candles, as well as lists that we cleanse w/ fire, and breathing work to bring up things we don't have access to with our normal breathing patterns. The results are powerful, and we are grateful to be learning how to heal ourselves through the easily accessible gifts Creator has given us. Love and Light to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akilah ~ This is the only thing I know how to do,share all of me through my writings in hopes of it blessing who it's supposed to. Thank you for sharing your light, as always, with me as an extension of the light that's flowing through me...Ase!

    As part of my clearing I'm also applying some EFT methods because like you said, once you begin sometimes you'll see it's not what you thought it would be. Other things reveal itself as what really needs the focus.

    I love you, Sis ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing some self exploration myself... I think it's commendable the discipline you show in self improvement. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petual ~ That is wonder to hear! I get sweet feelings in me when I learn of someone who takes, seriously, the time to "get to know" themselves. It is amazing how much goes on in the subconscious mind that control most of who we are. You are amongst the brave ones and I'm working right along side you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!