Hugs & Smooches ~

Hey my beautiful, loveable, gorgeous people!!!

Aug16_0055

I’ve been enjoying the arms of my awesome hubby lately and spending major time with my beautiful children, love, love, love em’!!. We enjoyed an Atlanta Braves game yesterday thanks to hubby’s J.O.B, again! We all had a great time despite the Braves losing, come on Braves, what’s up with that? Hubby and I were invited by one of his customers to what we thought was a Jazz club on Saturday but turned out to be a grave disappointment, the music was so, so bad we couldn’t stand it. But, you know spending time with the hubstar (a term I got from my girl on twitter) is always fun!! At least we can say, been there done that.

I absolutely love Facebook because of all the long lost friends I’ve reconnected with. We visited one of my friends Friday night before she left for her trip to Florida and had a good time, even though it was brief.

I posted the pics that I promised to share of the night we went to the Dub Car Show on my Facebook page so if you’re friends with me there, you’ll be able to see them. They came out too dark for me to post them on my blog.

Gotta run, about to eat dinner that the hubstar just finished cooking up. See you in the week!

Comments

  1. yay for time with the hubby! I so enjoy that as often as I can. See you on facebook! Have a great week girl ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ma'am! Nothing like time with our partners/soul-mates, to help rejuvenate, re-energize, and rev-up the happy engines! Glad to hear you're basking in the glow of your wonderful family, as you should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a blessing to have a husband you enjoy spending time with. I have one also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!