Together, Life Goes On

When I say there is never a dull moment in my house I am true to my word! Life is such an awesome experience and privilege, wouldn’t you agree?
Even though I was away from my online life. . . life was still going on. My events and happenings was taken to the streets and what was produced was nothing short of excellent fun, relating, connecting, socializing and good times!!
hands circleOver the past few weeks I’ve re-united with many of my highschool friends, all through Facebook (gotta love it!) and it’s been great. Now many of them are readers of my blog and becoming long lasting friends, I’m just grateful for that. One of them in particular just completed a fantastic project with me, it felt better than old times. I will write about it soon! We are not done yet. . . the best is still yet to come from us, isn’t that right lady!!
David and I are always up to something good and if we weren’t I’d be worried. We love to create and enjoy working with each other daily. If you know us then you certainly understand what I’m talking about. Not many husband and wives can relate and that’s perfectly ok, but we know the power we possess individually and we know that when we bring it together things just POP! On Facebook and Twitter I mentioned that we were meeting with a beautiful Sistah yesterday morning and looking forward to the great things to come. Well that’s exactly what began because it was exactly what we expected. It usually works out that way; whenever we meet with someone it’s not by accident so there is an expectation of working with them if not now, in the near future. Just like the gorgeous gentleman we met at a delicious vegetarian restaurant this past Saturday. (If you’re reading this. . . just know we will meet again soon ;-)
That’s all, for now. Be Blessed ~
post signature

Comments

  1. Facebook is amazing. I've found a few of the women who I went to high school with and reconnecting, it's hard to believe so many years have passed by. Enjoy these reestablished relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say Hi! I found you via the Mom Bloggers Club Follow Me Group. I am now following you! Stop by my site when the get the chance! I also have a lot of giveaways going on!

    I have also dropped and advertised via EC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AudreyO ~ Yes! It's been wonderful and I will enjoy every bit of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?