Our First Group Tantra Sex Experience







We finally went to our first Tantric Sex event. It was by far the best non-touch sexual experience I’ve ever had...in a room full of other people.


Do you remember just a little while ago I met a beautiful woman, blogger and author by the name of Kenya K. Stevens – aka JuJuMaMa? Well last night she, Carl (her husband) and a few others hosted the Organic Bliss Tantra event at Your Day Spa located in Roswell, Georgia. David and I had the pleasure to attend. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are convinced we will be hosting our very own tantric sex event in the very, very near future.

From the moment we got there we were already on a high from our own excitement. Sexual energy was oozing out of us. We immediately spotted Kenya and greeted her with hugs, kisses and smiles, just like I pictured. Next, we got the pleasure of meeting her wonderful and wise husband who was much taller than I expected. Definitely didn't take anything away from my expectations. We were invited to assist Kenya and Rakhem with the evening event. So rolled our sleeves up and dove right in. There was lots of food to be set up, tables to be decorated, and many candles to be lit. Our job was to make sure that the atmosphere was all that it needed to be. We didn't want them to have to worry about a thing. They needed to be focused on what they were their to do. We were all expecting great things from the both of them. All the ladies in the audience needed Kenya to be relaxed and ready in order to guide us through the evening. We made sure to take care of that.

The guests started to arrive one by one and sometimes two maybe three at a time. David and I greeted them with warm smiles and made them feel at ease. We prepped them to look forward to a fabulous evening. It was a good turn out, about 30-35 guests in attendance. For many, it was their first time so they didn’t know what to expect but none-the-less were excited to be there. The doors flung open indicating it was time for the event to begin. We ushered the guests into the main room.




We began with a tantra meditation session that helped unwind, relax and center us. The room was quiet. All you heard was heavy breathing from everyone. We did this until all of our breathing became one. The energy was amazing to feel. You could tell everyone was receptive. The room felt so good. 

Carl began to eloquently demonstrate how he brings women to state of orgasm without touching their bodies. The first volunteer came up on the stage, laid on the bed, and relaxed as much as she could. Kenya had all the other ladies in the audience move to the front row so they could be in a better position to receive what feels like electrical energy flowing from Carl's hands. The volunteer was laying down tucked under a warm blanket. I thought she was going to be the only one benefiting from this demonstration but as we sat on that front row we could feel the energy flowing through us. I say, "we", because the other ladies agreed to this as well. This completely blew my mind! This sensual energy felt so good that I began to quietly moan right there in my seat. 



It took Carl about ten minutes to get the volunteer to a state of expanded orgasm, it was tantalizing, sensual, surreal and extremely intriguing to watch. All eyes were on them. As I’m sitting in my chair with my hands open (as instructed) I began to receive his energy even though I was not the subject on the table. It first began with a lite tingly feeling in my body. I then began moving body in a wave like motion, nothing as intense as the volunteer but still, I felt something. At first I was a little uncomfortable but when I opened my eyes and peeked around the room everyone was just as engaged and experiencing their own tingly feelings. At that point I just let myself and my inhibitions go. That helped me to enjoy the moment. With every inhale I let out a moan on my exhale which made the feeling more intense. 

Kenya walked around the room helping the women to relax by gently unfolding their arms, placing their hands in their laps in an open position and, uncrossing their legs. One of the important things the women had to remember was to remain in a state of openness and receptiveness. This is something that we women need to practice like we practice anything else. When it's time to engage in anything sexual it's best not to be distracted by what you're cooking for dinner that night. Or what your hair or body looks like. Those distractions get in the way of receiving full pleasure from you man. 

It was something to witness being in a room with women who were open to the experience and men who were absolutely loving, tender and feeling a sense of gratitude for just being there. During the session they were quietly and respectfully observing. After all they were all there to learn how to pleasure, give, honor and bless their woman on a much higher level. I commended all of them for wanting to learn how to please a women by using other tools and technique’s that’s different from the norm. 


The next part was the Open To Orgasm session. This was the part where Kenya would teach all of the women how to open themselves up to orgasm. So many women today, unfortunately, do not experience orgasms. Which leads to many women faking the experience in order to say they did. 

Follow this link to take you to the post were I I write about opening to orgasm. It includes tje five steps that Kenya teaches about to achieving orgasm. 

Xoxo,

post signature

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:21 PM

    7 AM? ohhhhh creamy! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story... Thanks for this awesome account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to share! I enjoyed myself so much. Thanks for everything Kenya.

      Delete
  2. guess i have been tantric all my life then

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really going to have to make it out to one of these sessions, because I keep hearing "blissful" things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was absolute BLISS!! You'll love it.

      Delete
  4. That sounds absolutely exquisite! I think I need a glass of wine after reading that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could stay out until 7 a.m. I remember those days. I need a live-in nanny. *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! We have to do things like this every now and again. It keeps us young and vibrant. Keeps our sex life thriving.

      Delete
  6. At present i can only say I cannot be until she is! Thank you lady for your courage to let us be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With practice she'll get it and so will you to help her. :-)

      Delete
  7. LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *fanning myself* LOVE this post. Lots to learn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, GirlUnscripted. I felt the same way. It takes time, patience, and practice. You'll get there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!