Wordless Wednesday...#43

Comments

  1. good one! I am sure everyone feels the affects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 AM

    Lisa you're right on the money with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:57 AM

    This pic is perfect. Exactly what has been on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year I welcomed tax time. This year I think it is going to be the great shakedown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my stimulus check was sucked into my irs payment plan. didn't see a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Love it. This should be on the front page of every news paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:22 PM

    if there is one company that is recession proof is the good ol' IRS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:13 PM

    quote from dave chappelle "why should i give you half the money? you didn't do half the work!!". Great article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!