What I Love About Woogi World

If you have young children, you probably already know how difficult it is to find age appropriate websites that you can allow them to visit regularly. Many of the "kiddie" sites out there are nothing more than a big advertising ploy for kids T.V. shows and/or products. My recent visits to Woogi World were quite a different experience.

Woogi World is geared toward elementary school children, so Dave Dave and Gabby have gotten to spend a lot of time there. Of course TT is never far behind, and I was impressed with how quickly our 4 year old was able to get involved an maneuver her way around the community. Whats great about Woogi World is not just that it is full of really cool and exciting games, but the theme around the community is all about learning safety on the internet, service (to others and your community), good nutrition, and responsibility. Really, I could just stop my review right there! That's a lot more than kids get from the T.V., and often times much more than they are learning from school.

So Moms and Dads if you're looking for wholesome, educational, and a fun place for your kids to hang out, head over to Woogi World, create your own Woogi, and one for your kids as well, and have yourselves a blast! Best of all you wont have to pay a dime for this great family fun - Woogi World is absolutely Free!

post signature

Comments

  1. Great advice Lisa, I have a few family memberst that will benefit from this! I will pass this site on to them! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Thanks I just saved that link so I can check it out later. You know the kids love the computer so I like to find different things for them to do online on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheliza ~ The kids are having so much fun with it we can't get them to come off the computer.

    Shae-Shae ~ Your kids are gonna love it! You have to tell me about it, ok!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!