Today's Pleasures

My hubby has taken the kids out today to give me some time to study, relax and do just me. You know something, Sheliza was right! I have been encountering new memorable views through the window of my new dwelling and they’ve been liberating! Thanks lady, and everyone else for their kind words of love.

I just finished shampooing my hair and now braiding it into two (it’s too hot to do anything else with it) and enjoying the sounds of, Jamelody. I love this one in particular, it’s called – Love Crazy.

~ Enjoy ~



post signature

Comments

  1. Good for you girl! That is a great song. I gotta play it for my D. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!