Review Week at Lisa C Writes

As many of you may know, I have been up to my ears in moving, and school; not to mention the daily routines or raising and teaching 5 children. Unfortunately, that has caused me to get backed up on some very important commitments for my blog. So along with finishing my first course, and starting my second (Psychology 202), this week is review catch up week for me. My lovely husband has agreed to help me complete all of the reviews that some very exciting and very gracious companies have asked me to write.

In addition to my regular updates, I'll be completing reviews on some wonderful products. You may find exactly what you've been looking for here, including:

Woogi World - a great online community for the kids
Gloves In A Bottle - miracle lotion for the hands
Frownies - beauty secret of the Hollywood elite
PZI Jeans - damn I love how they fit!
Lucky Me Tee - I've been flaunting my Mommy of 5 Gear
Tripeptinon Facial Lift Capsules - a 6 week face lift in a capsule

Stay Tuned. It will be a busy week at Lisa C Writes!

post signature

Comments

  1. Hey girl, how are ya? You sound BUSY BUSY BUSY!! I hear ya, I've got to play catch-up as well, I'm so behind on my reviews it's crazy. Good luck getting caught up! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one backed up. I had to take a break because I was stressing myself out trying to get them done when I need to be enjoying Jay & unpacking! It feels so good to take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torrance ~ I will be posting soon on the jeans so stay tuned.

    Gina ~ Busy is an understatement at this point but glad it's finally going to get done. I hate to have things hanging over my head. Get it done when it needs to get done is going to be a new motto for me.

    Sheena ~ You too? Taking a break is understandable we are not robots. I'm sure Jayden and Greg appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!