~Man of the Hour ~ My Dad!

Sunday was a special day for my dad. It was the day of his ordination ceremony. He’s been waiting for this day for a very long time and finally it came. The tailor made sure that he was decked out from head to toe for his big day and believe me he was definitely strutting his stuff *smiling* He lives in Georgia so if any of you need a minister for any service, or know of someone who does, he's the man for the job. Just give me a holla and I will let him know.

~ Enjoy ~









~Previous Men of the Hour post!


post signature

Comments

  1. Aww, this is great. Congrats to Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is great. Congrats to Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:56 PM

    Congratulations to your Dad! How lovely that his family was able to share in such a special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your father! What a great call to be a minister. Much respect to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mekhismom ~ Thanks! He enjoyed every part of it.

    Yolanda ~ We are so proud and happy to be there with him!

    Ana ~ Thank you :) Words can't described how full he felt at the moment everything was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, that is indeed special. Congrats to your father for this great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Your dad looks sharp in his suit. I'm sure this was a blessed day. Btw, I found you on MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheliza ~ Thanks so much!!!

    Kia ~ By the look on his face, you couldn't tell him anything different that night :)

    I hope you add me as a friend on MBC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!