Welcome To The Lovely Lady Edition, Lisa C Style!

Miss Washington







~Lovely Lady Edition~

"For me, it's all about confidence. That's why I love my Rosewood lipstick. It's super-smooth. Super-seductive. And it complements my skin perfectly. When I wear it, I can do anything. Which shade makes you feel this sure?"


These are the words of the beautiful and talented, Kerry Washington in a L'Oreal ad for colour riche lip stick. Kerry Washington has been the face of L'Oreal Paris for quite some time now and doing a fabulous job gracing the pages of Essence magazine every month. Whenever I receive my magazine I'm so anxious to see what style and colors she will be wearing. She's so versatile. Every time I show D. her picture he would always say, who is she now?

I'd laugh and say the same girl I showed you last month, the same girl who acted her bunz off in The Last King of Scotland. Have you seen it? I loved that movie. Only seen it once, once was all I could take but it was good. Kerry has also acted in one of my kids favorite movies, Fantastic Four, where she played the role of a blind woman. She did a great job in that one too!

What are your thoughts about this ~lovely~ lady?

post signature

Comments

  1. She is a beauty! Sexy but not over the top sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheliza~ Yes! Very classy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!