Tag! I'm it! Again!

1stopmom has tagged me to play the Six Odd Things About Me tag.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Now, I did this tag awhile ago so if you want to read about my "unspectacular quirks" you're gonna have to go read it here.

Tag, you're it:
The Domestic Diva
A Mama's Blog
Cheaper By The Half Dozen
A Southern Thang
The Wise Young Mommy
Life With My Flowers

post signature

Comments

  1. Hey there!! thank you for tagging me... As I was tagged just yesterday, I will play along with you in a few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not up to blogging these days, just posted reason.
    I'll think of a few things and post soon.

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momto3LittleFlowers~ No problem. Let me know when you post it.

    Torrance~ LOL...I know, I know. Someone's gotta do it.

    Sista Gp~ I understand. Only if and when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!