Old School Friday Meme....#8 Political or Socio-political Songs

This week's theme: Political or Socio-political Songs! He will always be one of my favorite artists. Just listen to his words and enjoy!

Buffalo Soldier




Redemption Song




While you're here you might as well check out other OSF meme participants as well!

Mrs. Grapvine and The Marvalus View, the two creators of the OSF Meme.
Shae-Shae, Marcus LANGFORD, Regina, LaKeshia, Villager, Sharon, Believer 1964, Sojourners Place, Invisible Woman, irigal, What Would Thembi Do?, Fresh & Fab, Wonderland or Not, Songs In The Key Of Life


post signature

Comments

  1. Happy OSF Lisa. Love the Redemption song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy OSF!

    Bob Marley is a great choice! I'm enjoying the selections everyone is making for this week's meme.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! I've always loved Buffalo Soldier! Bob Marley is one in a million!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I not think of Marley, when I start listening to Marley, I have to pull out the dancehall and reggae, and the Fugees.

    I don't know if it was the ganja or not, but he was certainly elevated and enlightened...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Bob Marley...he certainly does put you in a mood!

    Happy OSF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:20 AM

    We couldn't have had this theme without some Bob and "Redemption Song." GREAT choice.

    Happy OSF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:04 AM

    I've always Loved this song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did Bob Marley as well. Bob was the man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Bob Marley thanks for the music!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started downloading a few of his songs on itunes a few months ago....before I knew it I had over 50! He was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl ur about to make me break out my Bob marley album

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!