Wordless Wednesday...#41


Look Carefully. Is the Horse coming or going?




post signature


Comments

  1. I want to say it's going. Hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo -- I say he's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:54 AM

    I can't even say. I like the photo anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't tell me you took that picture?!?! Oh I'm so jelly of your talent. That is amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:35 PM

    i would definitely have to say that he is going. either way, that is a cool picture of one of god's most beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me it looks like he is walking towards the camera. Great Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there,

    The horse is leaving but has turned its head to look behind.

    (smiles)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!