Memory Lane Monday's....06-09-2008



Comments

  1. Anonymous9:40 AM

    aaawwww, now those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Oh I love it! Look at your sweet, sweet face. So pretty too. :)

    I have often thought of starting something similar to your "memory lane mondays". Except mine would have been titled "because sometimes you just need to laugh at yourself" bawhaaaaa. Trust me I get a good laugh at myself when I see old pix of me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana ~ lol, it makes me laugh too. Girl, you see those ponytails? *laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:44 AM

    Aww Look!! Such a cute one, you look so innocent ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gina~ What do you mean, look......LOL!!!! ;-) Muah~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:46 AM

    It is so funny that you remind me so much of my cousin Theresa; I am not sure if I ever mentioned her resemblance to you before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus~ No, you never mentioned that before :-) I'm glad you like them. You never know if there is a relation. Wouldn't that be something?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!