Lisa C is "Free To Fly"


I've been awarded by the lovely Regina, with the Free To Fly Award!

This is a new award, created by a beautiful blogger who was inspired to create it because she said, she "wanted to be able to make an award that I could share with some of those blogs that consistently make me laugh, make me think, and inspire me to grow and to reach." This was only the beginning to her warm and thoughtful post. Please stop by Free To Fly and read her post. It's kinda long but worth it!

Regina gave it to me with those thoughts in mind and now I'm going to do the same.

This award goes to all of the new ladies who came over this week from 5 Minutes For Mom in celebration of the Ultimate Blog Party. I'm hoping this will be the beginning to some good friendships. Thanks for coming by ladies!!

Cindy Swanson, Heather, Plucky Moms, Michelle B., Brines, Fliss & Mike Adventures, Storm, Saralynn, & Nydia.

I'm also tagging iriegal who's new to Lisa C Writes. She can cook up something good that will have your mouth watering!

Last but not least, I'm awarding Sheliza & Tanyetta who've been my blogging buddies for a while. Thanks for the compliments on my new look ;)

Comments

  1. Wow! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:04 PM

    Thank you! Thank you! This is a lovely award! You are so kind!

    Have a Happy Day, Lisa! :)

    Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
    http://comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award... much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this sweet award, Lisa, that's lovely! Her blog is also nice.
    And thanks for your get-well wishes for my little boy, who's feeling better today - thanks gods! - but not yet allowed to go to school... hmm... he didn't get so upset! LOL

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa,
    Glad you got your award and post up! I'm sure your ladies will do the award justice!
    Peace & Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award. I am speechless.

    One love!

    I have been ill recently, but you really made my day.

    IRIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your award!!
    you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award also, I see we all have been touched by this one. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!