Love Post...#3

Excuse Me.....What Did U Say?


Alright ladies, tonight I'm going to list some love nuggets for you to say to your man that will make him feel special, appreciated, and loved. This Valentines Day give it to him good!!

~It's wonderful to have such a handsome man come home to me each night~

~You make that suit look good~

~I appreciate the way you have provided for our family all these years~

~I missed you today, I wanted you today, I couldn't get you out of my mind today~

~ I love the way you make love~

~I'm proud that you are my man~

~I need you~

~I will always love you~

Comments

  1. I've dropped by and read some of these posts and I have to say they include some of the best (and simplest) things that you can do to show love I've heard...

    Sometimes I think we forget that all we need to do is sometimes say the words or show the actions to show someone how we truly feel...

    Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sweet and are those cookies? yummy looking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!