Popular posts from this blog
Time To Roll Out the Tags!!
By
Lisa R Charles
-
Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
Wordless Wednesday..#20
By
Lisa R Charles
-







Very cool! I got these via email a while back and loved them!
ReplyDeleteThese are too funny, I saw a clever one today. Braum's is a popular ice cream place here in Dallas and so the sign on the church read, "Our Sundays are better than Braum's"
ReplyDeleteRegina~ These have been floating around for sometime now, they are too funny!!! I love them too! :)~
ReplyDeleteMrs. G~ Church signs say the darndest things....lol~
There are very funny. I must admit, the first time that I saw them, my mouth dropped open at a couple of them.
ReplyDeleteHae a great weekend!
Shelia~ Thanks, you too!!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha. Too funny. LOL.
ReplyDelete