Not So Wordless Wednesday...#28


















Check out my other WW's here!

Comments

  1. Very cool! I got these via email a while back and loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 PM

    These are too funny, I saw a clever one today. Braum's is a popular ice cream place here in Dallas and so the sign on the church read, "Our Sundays are better than Braum's"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina~ These have been floating around for sometime now, they are too funny!!! I love them too! :)~

    Mrs. G~ Church signs say the darndest things....lol~

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are very funny. I must admit, the first time that I saw them, my mouth dropped open at a couple of them.

    Hae a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelia~ Thanks, you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Ha Ha. Too funny. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!