Have you heard...

of JOTT?

It's a pretty cool way to 'jott' things to yourself or others via email/text from your phone. I signed up a few nights ago and can't stop jotting..lol!

These are some of the things you can use it for:

Remind yourself of important things

Delegate tasks to people

*Blog with your voice

Make to do lists

Send someone a text message with your voice

How Real Estate Professionals Use Jott

Check it out, it might work for you.

*I'll be testing out the 'blog with your voice' feature pretty soon, so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. this seems pretty cool, I might have to start doing this. I already save my reminders and things on my phone via either the voice recorder or a word document so this seems like it would make my life a little easier. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this. I may have to check it out.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Peace & Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa!

    No, I haven't heard of it, but I'll definitely go and check it out.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:22 AM

    I soon jott the traditional way: with paper and pen; especially when I am on the train going to and from the office, I love to jott.

    Marcus LANGFORD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!