Wordless Wednesday..#26







Check out my other WW's here!

Comments

  1. Honestly the first word to come to my mind is Va-jay-jay. Maybe it's the colors, or maybe it's the water, but yeah that's what I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. G~ I love it! If that's what came to mind immediately then that's what I want.

    Hi Torrance~ Not hiding, just showing up everyday where it counts; at home!

    Hi Shelia~ Thanks lady, I thought so too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Va-jay-jay...hmmm, is that supposed to be some innuendo for the female anatomy that us men are not supposed to get????

    MARCUS LANGFORD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marcus~ Wouldn't you like to know ;)..lol! You have to ask Mrs. G :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first thought was... "shit, I'm going blind! It's kind of blurry!"

    Jay
    DatMoney.com
    DatCurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:08 PM

    That's a lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jay~ No you're not going blind...lol. The water is kinda blurry but it's supposed to be that way.

    Hi Opal~ It's good to see you again! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?