It's time for 'Flashback Friday'!

My friend Dariana over at Charmed & Dangerous has a meme going on called Flashback Friday's. She started this for the purpose of going back in the past and pulling out some of your goodies and sharing it with your fellow bloggers. It can be pictures, events, music, a personal story and so on and so on. It's open to all who wants to join in and take a trip down memory lane. Let's have some fun with it!!


Tonight I'm feeling kinda friskay...lol!, so I'm taking you back with a video by an artist who I dig very much. She's beautiful, sensual and alluring in many ways. This song has a hidden message behind it, listen and see if you can figure it out ;) OH MY!








Check out my other Flashback Friday's Here!

Comments

  1. Great song by Tweet. There ain't nothin' wrong with a little self pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    I am so sorry I missed this yesterday. Thanks so much for playing. I think I get the risky frisky business of this, lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malcolm~ Welcome to my place!! And, Sho ya right, sho ya right ;)

    Hi Dari~ LOL!! Us girls know how to have fun now, don't we ;)

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol damn, what ever happened to tweet? i guess she was by herself a little TOO much she didnt have time for anyone else? ;-)

    Jay
    DatCurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that one! I wonder what ever happened to her? That was a fun blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh - Im so old I cant believe this song is old enough to be a flashback...but now that I think about it, yes that was like 6 years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:00 PM

    this song and video really took me back. it was definitely the hottest song of summer 2001 and it brought the freak out in many church-goin' cuties.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jay~ Welcome to my place!! LOL, that's funny! I'm not sure what she's up too, hope we'll hear from her soon.

    Hi Sheliza~ Glad you liked it. It was fun for me too ;)

    Hi Thembi~ It's been a while, good to see you again! Yes, it has been that long but I agree, it doesn't seem like it. This song did very well for her. I hope we hear from her again soon.

    Hi Marcus~ LOL!! Brought it out? Sometimes that's where it starts...oopps did I say that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And she was checking herself out in the mirror the entire time! perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tanyetta~ Seems like we speak the same language ;) It's good to see you again, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!