Wordless Wednesday..#21 ~ Oh My ~







See more of my Wordless Wednesdays!

Comments

  1. haha that's too funny. i wonder what the toilet looks like j/k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rolando~ I thought so too! Glad to make you laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I might get too excited in there:) I'd go outside and find a bush:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!!!!!! hehehhe :D so funny!!
    u hv just been tagged

    http://7confessions.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-desktop-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:50 AM

    that`s a very cool photo. i really love it. it put a big smile on my face. happy ww

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where on earth is this place? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. rofl now thats hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope they have cold showers in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheena & Julia~ Where?, I'm not sure. Looks like it could be in a museum some where. Funny, funny! :)

    Uncle Nino~ Glad you liked it!! :)

    Bobby~ LOL! Find a safe bush b/c you might have other uninvited onlookers. Hahaha!! :)

    Confessing7girl~ Isn't it?? LOL!!
    I'll be over soon to pick up the tag, thanks!

    Hoto~ Glad it put a smile on your face! Mine too! :)

    Z~ I couldn't stop laughing when I came across it. Had to share!

    Rolando~ Hahahaha!! I would hope so for the ladies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:17 PM

    Ha! I want to do this to my bathroom now! A huge photo of me behind the commode, my mouth hanging to the floor! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Erina~ LOL!! I would, but I don't know how D. would feel about that. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahha! What a riot! I wonder a lot! Chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zam~ Glad you liked it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that is HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melanie~ I thought so too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!