Wordeless Wednesday..#24 ~Reflection~







Check out my other WW's here!

Comments

  1. Nice composition on the red one! Really looks like a kaleidoscope or sumethin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Very nice picture you have here - Hapy WW! Wish you a nice Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:42 PM

    That's amazing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That's really interesting. Happy Halloween/WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 PM

    I love the 2nd photo although they are both awesome. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are very cool! Happy WW and Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:45 AM

    This is definitely fine art in it's realest and finest form. Great stuff Lisa.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Everyone!!! Thanks for stopping by my WW and leaving your beautiful comments!!

    I'm glad that you were able to see the beauty, art, and creativity in these photos. You have a good eye ;)

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I THOUGHT I posted a comment but blogger ate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aly~ Sorry to hear that :-( I'm not sure what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very cool pic Lisa. Wouldn't have thought about that in a million years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rolando~ glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!