Missing My Love

I miss my boo. He's gotten so busy with his new schedule at work that he hasn't had the time to blog as much as he would like too. I miss his thoughts, his words and his creativity that brings it all together. He had to put it on pause because first things first, which is something he's never confused about. His last post is a reflection of what his heart desires not to do so I know that even though it's been a minute he will not go under.
Baby I know how much you dig Talib, so this one's for you ;-) Enjoy, even though you're at work!






Check out my other post about Talib delivering his word on Def Jam! He's speaking truth!

Comments

  1. Now that was a cool post Lisa! It shows your warmth :)

    Working long hours is draining. I just finished a 60 hour week too.

    Hello from "SpeedyCat Hollydale"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric~ Thanks, it can get really hard at times :) I can see you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least u have a love to miss and yes u did say something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:29 AM

    How sweet to give a shout out to your husband...tha workin' man who is focused. That's what's up!

    I miss my baby too. She lives in Oklahoma and I am out here in DC. I am flying over to see her this coming Thursday for a few days and I can not wait!!!

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Torrance~ I am fortunate, hope you will find someone as well. Ha! I told ya, didn't I :-)

    Hi Marcus~ He is so focused, sometimes I don't know how he does it. One thing's for certain he doesn't allow the little gnats to distract him.

    I'm happy for you and Jasmine, I bet she can't wait either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I know the feeling. my hubby feels the same way but he don't slay the dragon for us, then who will?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aly~ I've missed you :) Yes I know you understand first hand, taking care of those four beautiful girls while yo Man is out slaying dragons ;) I know you love and miss him too, but a Mans gotta do what a Mans gotta do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!