Wordless Wednesday..#16








Check out more of my WW's here!

Comments

  1. What an AWESOME shot... Well Done!!!

    Happy WW!!
    http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice family pic! My dd makes a face in every pic we take.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely marvellous photo. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's an awesome, unique family photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:48 AM

    what a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful picture. I'm wondering where you found all that nice, blue water. Mine was in Sicily.
    BTW, one kid is missing. At your age, it must be the youngest, who is not old enough for ths kind of fun yet.
    ..
    http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:37 AM

    That's a really cool shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:42 AM

    What a neat underwater photo! Great idea for WW! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is THE BEST family portrait I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an amazing picture! I have never seen anything like that before. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful family! And, what a unique family portrait! I love it!!!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:32 PM

    What a wonderfully unique photo. You have a beautiful family. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an exceptional and beautiful capture.

    PS My WW this week has also something to do with water and kids - from the Southern Hemisphere

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4:00 PM

    That is an awesome way to do a family photo!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Awesome! How in the world did you get this taken? All of the kids are smiling at the same time! I cannot get mine to do that minus the water.

    Fantastic Photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like I've kept the best picture visit till last, this is awesome x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous6:17 PM

    Amazing picture!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. THAT is the most awesome photo of a family I have EVER seen. I absolutely love it. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous10:32 PM

    What a perfect picture for the end of summer! (But you don't look wet, how did you do that?)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous6:11 AM

    WHoa! This is very special. Seriously, how dod you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a remarkable family photo.

    My WW post had to do with water as well ... in fact it had to do with people underwater ... but, they weren't smiling and happy like you & your crew. I hope you can check it out if you have time.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you share how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks everyone for stopping by. This is a beautiful piece of work. I wish I knew who the photographer is. I would love to do something like this with my family.

    Happy WW to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh that is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cool, how did you do that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!