Popular posts from this blog
Time To Roll Out the Tags!!
By
Lisa R Charles
-
Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
Lead Foot!
By
Lisa R Charles
-
Lead Foot, my husband has been calling me this for years! I'll admit it, I do drive a little faster than I should. I'm an excellent driver. I was taught by the best, my Dad! And having two older brother's who were both good drivers helped too. That's why in all of my years of driving I have never, ever, ever, ever....did I say ever? received a speeding ticket. So, why NOW???? I can't believe it!! Remember the other day when it was TT's birthday and I told you that we took her to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate? Well, we were running late and that's one thing I absolutely hate, is to be late. Seriously, I get all bent out of shape when it comes to this. I should have planned better the night before but I didn't. I had had a long day with the kids and I just wanted to get to bed! Our party was scheduled to start at twelve so we needed to arrive fifteen minutes earlier to get set up. This was going to be impossible since we didn't leave the house ...

What an AWESOME shot... Well Done!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!
http://burntofferings.blogspot.com/
Nice family pic! My dd makes a face in every pic we take.
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely marvellous photo. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteNow that's an awesome, unique family photo! I love it!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful picture. I'm wondering where you found all that nice, blue water. Mine was in Sicily.
ReplyDeleteBTW, one kid is missing. At your age, it must be the youngest, who is not old enough for ths kind of fun yet.
..
http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
..
That's a really cool shot. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat underwater photo! Great idea for WW! You have a beautiful family. Thanks for stopping by my site!
ReplyDeleteThat is THE BEST family portrait I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing picture! I have never seen anything like that before. I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! And, what a unique family portrait! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
What a wonderfully unique photo. You have a beautiful family. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteThis is an exceptional and beautiful capture.
ReplyDeletePS My WW this week has also something to do with water and kids - from the Southern Hemisphere
That is an awesome way to do a family photo!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Absolutely Awesome! How in the world did you get this taken? All of the kids are smiling at the same time! I cannot get mine to do that minus the water.
ReplyDeleteFantastic Photo!!
Looks like I've kept the best picture visit till last, this is awesome x x x
ReplyDeleteAmazing picture!!! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteTHAT is the most awesome photo of a family I have EVER seen. I absolutely love it. You did good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect picture for the end of summer! (But you don't look wet, how did you do that?)
ReplyDeleteWHoa! This is very special. Seriously, how dod you do that?
ReplyDeleteThis is a remarkable family photo.
ReplyDeleteMy WW post had to do with water as well ... in fact it had to do with people underwater ... but, they weren't smiling and happy like you & your crew. I hope you can check it out if you have time.
peace, Villager
Very nice picture.
ReplyDeleteCan you share how you did it?
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for stopping by. This is a beautiful piece of work. I wish I knew who the photographer is. I would love to do something like this with my family.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW to all!!
Oh my gosh that is cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, how did you do that? :)
ReplyDelete